Curated Experiences by Venues & Vacations
- The Heart of India - Explore New DelhiExplore New Delhi in a DayNew Delhi
- On The Top Of The World06 Nights and 07 DaysLeh06 Nights and 07 DaysLeh, LehLadakh is a paradise that is awaiting to be explored in its entierity. The mystical 'Land of High Passes'is home to the magical expanses of Tsomoriri, Tsokar and Pangong Lakes, Dhahanu and Nubra Valley. If you ever wish to explore the grandeur of the Himalayas, then Ladakh has to be your destination
- Explore the Romance of Agra in a DayDay VisitAgraDay VisitAgra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaAgra - home of the Taj Mahal, undoubtedly the most extravagant monument to love ever built, and India's most popular tourist attraction. The Taj Mahal is considered the finest example of Mughal architecture, a style that combines elements from Persian, Indian, and Islamic architectural styles.
- Hills of Uttarakhand & their Romance04 Nights and 05 DaysUttarakhand
- Experience the Days of the Raj05 Nights and 06 DaysAgra, Ranthambhore and Jaipur05 Nights and 06 DaysAgra, Ranthambhore and Jaipur, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaExplore the days of yore with a guided tour to the princely locales of Agra, Ranthambhore and Jaipur, where you get to experience the regale outlook of majestic India, and be enchanted with the sights and sounds of royalty at its very best.
- Sun, Sand and Beaches of Goa03 Nights and 04 DaysGoa03 Nights and 04 DaysGoa, Goa, IndiaKnown as "Pearl of the Orient" and a "Tourist Paradise", tGoa is located on the western coast of India in the coastal belt known as Konkan. The small coastal state is home to alluring beaches, bustling nightlife, and amazing food along with a host of tourist attractions and exciting things to do.
- Experience the Queen of the Hills06 Nights and 07 DaysDarjeeling